I probably don’t need to tell you that on-page SEO is HUGE.
Sure, backlinks are still the #1 Google ranking signal that Google uses. But to actually rank for your target keywords, your on-page SEO needs to be rock-solid.
Here’s a checklist that you can use to quickly make sure every page on your site is optimized.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this shot but comprehensive best SEO checklist:
- Front-load your title tag
- Using SEO-friendly URLs
- Using multimedia in blog posts
- How to use outbound links properly
- Keywords in the beginning of titles
- H1 tags
- Nail loading speed – Google page speed test
- Using modifiers in title tags
- Social sharing buttons
- Publishing long content
- Slashing bounce rates
- Using LSI Keywords
- Dwell Time
- Internal linking
- H2 and H3 tags
Bonus items also included 🙂